Wednesday 11 November 2015

COVERGIRL LashBlast Mascara BzzAgent Review


Recently, I was chosen to participate in the newest BzzAgent campaign.  I was very excited because I had to choose 1 out of 4  free COVERGIRL mascaras.

I really like to try new mascaras to find the right one for my eyelashes.  I have short, thin eyelashes and want full lushest eyes.  I want them to pop like fake eyelashes without the fake.

I have tried COVERGIRL TruBlast Volume in the past and I like it but the big brush is too big for my tiny lashes.  This campaign I have chosen COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom.  The Full Lash Bloom gives subtle, natural eyelashes.  I really enjoyed this product because it did not clump or smudge.

My friends that I have talked to are COVERGIRL fans and they all had different mascara products.  We rated the pros and cons which really wasn't any cons.  They loved the high value coupons ready to buy more mascara.

Thank you BzzAgent and COVERGIRL for the great campaign.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment