Tuesday 12 April 2016

Lise Watier Hydraforce Protective Comforting Creme Review #GetintheBubble



Recently, I had the pleasure to try and review for free Lise Watier Hydraforce Protective Comforting Creme. Glam Sense Topbox sent me a bottle of creme and a electronic gadget that detects my moisture content.  You download the app on your phone or tablet, push the round button onto the area of skin and it reads how much moisture is on your skin.  Then it tells you to apply the product and try again.

First application increased moisture content by 19.7%
 
 
The creme itself is wonderful. The jar design tells me that its about water/hydration that I'm lacking in the cold, Canadian winter.  I barely need a lot of Hydraforce creme to apply for my face.  The creme is light, easy to apply and the scent is flowery but not overpowering. I find it very enlightening. 

The Lise Watier Hydraforce Protective Comforting Creme retails for $45.00 and you can find it on the Canadian Lise Waiter website.

No comments:

Post a Comment