Monday 21 April 2014

BzzAgent

I've been a BzzAgent since December 3, 2012.  Wow!  I thought it was less than a year but looking at my account it has been that long.  If I'm selected, I get to try products for free based on my answers from short surveys and availability to Canada. 

Here is a list of campaigns that I have participated in the last two years.



  • Bzz for a Cause (Dec 12-31, 2012)
  • Always Infinity (March 26-June 5, 2013)
  • International Delight Ice Coffee (May 15-July 10, 2013)
  • Crest Pro-Health (July 8-September 18, 2013)
  • Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity Toothpaste (Nov 19-Jan 28, 2014) *never rec'd this package so I didn't complete the tasks
  • Lavazza Drip Coffee (Feb 12- April 23, 2014)
  • Herbal Essences Naked (April 7- June 16, 2014)
So far my favourite campaign was the Lavazza coffee!


In the campaigns, there are checklist items to complete.  You can do some or all but the more you do the better chances of getting into more campaigns.  I very much enjoy being a BzzAgent, and if your interested check out BzzAgent



No comments:

Post a Comment