Thursday 5 June 2014

Herbal Essences Naked BzzCampaign

I like trying new shampoos! If I can find a shampoo and conditioner that makes my hair looking like a celebrity; I will try it.  I was invited to try a new line of hair care products from Bzzagent. In my package came with a shampoo, conditioner,  a souffle and sample bottles.



The hair care line is called Herbal Essences Naked.  It is suppose to keep your hair natural with oils, no parabens and silicone.  Each product at Walmart is approx $3.96 and so far I haven't found any coupons. (I love my coupons).

My opinion is this:
- I don't care for the smell even though I love grapefruit and mint
- The shampoo is very light and makes my hair smooth.  The lightness must come from the 0% silicone.  I like that with my crazy amount of curly hair.
- The conditioner is thick and I find it weighs my hair down.
- When I use the souffle I need lots. It's light and fluffy and when I put it in my hair it automatically disappears before I can comb it through. I found it flattened my hair but the subtle smell is perfect to wear for work (scent free work).

Most people that I have talked to enjoyed the products and I didn't mind it either.  I do admit there are other products that work best for my hair but I'm glad I was able to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment